Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

QuoteFar-right extremists inadvertently take part in 'walkathon' to raise money for group that helps rightwingers escape extremism

Neo-Nazis gathered in a small German town found themselves the target of an anti-fascist prank this week when they inadvertently raised €10,000 for an anti-extremist organisation.

For decades, far-right extremists have marched through Wunsiedel in Bavaria every year, to the despair of those who live there. This year, the organisers of Rechts gegen Rechts (Right against Right) took a different approach.

Without the marchers' knowledge, local residents and businesses sponsored the 250 participants of the march on 15 November in what was dubbed Germany's "most involuntary walkathon". For every metre they walked, €10 went to a programme called EXIT Deutschland, which helps people escape extremist groups.

Campaigners hung humorous posters to make the march look more like a sporting event, with slogans such as "If only the Führer knew!" and "Mein Mampf" (my munch) next to a table laden with bananas. They even hung a sign at the end, thanking the marchers for their "donations".

Neo-Nazis are attracted to the town because Hitler's deputy Rudolf Hess was once buried there. Though his remains were exhumed in 2011 and his grave was destroyed, far-right extremists still flock to the town year after year. Residents have attempted protests and numerous legal complaints to no avail – Wunsiedel is still treated as a place of pilgrimage for neo-Nazis all over Europe.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvjIYl_Nlao

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/18/neo-nazis-tricked-into-raising-10000-for-charity">//http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/18/neo-nazis-tricked-into-raising-10000-for-charity

Aryan

Somehow I think Germans have better things to be concerned about than 'neo nazis' right now, like the million or so third worlders who the commie  hag Merkel has invited....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Somehow I think Germans have better things to be concerned about than 'neo nazis' right now, like the million or so third worlders who the commie  hag Merkel has invited....

So you are dissing your buddies, now?  :confused1:

Whatever happened to the Aryan family that hates together, stays together????  ac_dunno  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Somehow I think Germans have better things to be concerned about than 'neo nazis' right now, like the million or so third worlders who the commie  hag Merkel has invited....

Whatever happened to the Aryan family that hates together, stays together????  ac_dunno  :laugh:

Are you retarded or something?

How is pointing out that German people have endless hordes of third world scum to deal with 'dissing them'?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Are you retarded or something?

How is pointing out that German people have endless hordes of third world scum to deal with 'dissing them'?

Well I figured a little Nazi toady like you, would have at least defended them in their gullibility and idiocy. I know you fringe dwelling, extremists aren't always noted for being the sharpest tools in the shed but I thought you would at least be capable of showing a certain amount of loyalty.

Well in all fairness maybe I misspoke, so let me put it this way....attempting to distance yourself from the stupidity that is Neo-Nazism doesn't change the fact that you clowns are a bunch of ignorant, socially inept, frightened, little creeps.  

Does that explain it to your moronic ass any better?

BTW, what's this "endless hordes of third world scum" shit? Dramatic much? Hysterically, xenophobic much?  It's to be expected from the likes of you, I guess. ac_toofunny.

Hey, look at it this way, after the second world war you Euro-trash dorks attracted that "third world scum" for cheap labor. Now they keep coming and you have no one but yourselves to blame, so suck it up, buttercup.  ac_biggrin

I hope this post wasn't too long or complicated for you because I would hate for you to miss out on the message.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

I think you'll find that a large percentage of Germans are totally against Merkel's genocidal immigration policies, but as always are ignored and mowed down by the elitist NWO brigade and their globalisation agenda.

Tell me are you just another mindless leftist who spouts the latest far left Cultural Marxist rhetoric or are you part of the chosenite tribe who can't let go or forget about the Hollowco$$T?

Oh and by the way, the argument about cheap labour is accurate, but not when aimed at the masses, its the (Jewish) elites and corporations who benefit from endless waves of mindless drones.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think you'll find that a large percentage of Germans are totally against Merkel's genocidal immigration policies, but as always are ignored and mowed down by the elitist NWO brigade and their globalisation agenda.

Tell me are you just another mindless leftist who spouts the latest far left Cultural Marxist rhetoric or are you part of the chosenite tribe who can't let go or forget about the Hollowco$$T?

Oh and by the way, the argument about cheap labour is accurate, but not when aimed at the masses, its the (Jewish) elites and corporations who benefit from endless waves of mindless drones.

You are a moron and I say that with all honesty. Asking those questions of me makes you look like an even bigger fool than you already are.

A smart person (which you aren't) does research on the person they are trying to debate, reads past posts, asks other forum members, etc.

Your lack of strategic initiative confirms that you are as dumb as I first guessed. So I will make it easy on you, I'm not a Jew and I'm not a leftist. I'll let you flounder around trying to figure out the rest. :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think you'll find that a large percentage of Germans are totally against Merkel's genocidal immigration policies, but as always are ignored and mowed down by the elitist NWO brigade and their globalisation agenda.

You are a moron and I say that with all honesty. Asking those questions of me makes you look like an even bigger fool than you already are.

A smart person (which you aren't) does research on the person they are trying to debate, reads past posts, asks other forum members, etc.

Your lack of strategic initiative confirms that you are as dumb as I first guessed. So I will make it easy on you, I'm not a Jew and I'm not a leftist. I'll let you flounder around trying to figure out the rest. :laugh3:

Why the fuck would I bother 'researching' someone who is quite clearly a lefty jew sympathiser?

As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words, and yours speak volumes my overweight, fast food loving adversary.   :laugh:

Renee

Why the fuck would I bother 'researching' someone who is quite clearly a lefty jew sympathiser?

As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words, and yours speak volumes my overweight, fast food loving adversary.   :laugh:

It would have been more accurate if you said "I'm too curiosity challenged and intellectually crippled to research anything. I'd rather be a dumbass all my life." :laugh3:

Only a socially retarded, mentally stunted individual shows up to an established forum community and starts spewing extremist garbage without first knowing who they are dealing with. You BF refugees are a lot less intelligent than I ever thought possible or are you just one of the really stand out examples of their communal stupidity?

Aryan

It would have been more accurate if you said "I'm too curiosity challenged and intellectually crippled to research anything. I'd rather be a dumbass all my life." :laugh3:

Only a socially retarded, mentally stunted individual shows up to an established forum community and starts spewing extremist garbage without first knowing who they are dealing with. You BF refugees are a lot less intelligent than I ever thought possible or are you just one of the really stand out examples of their communal stupidity?

Why do you keep referring to BF? Is this one of those petty, forum rivalry stand off type things or something?  

In any case, sit down, eat another cake and prepare that fresh tub of lard you've been looking forward to gorging on all evening....  

In this world Helga, you are going to meAT people with differing political views and beliefs, and its often quite easier to agree to disagree than go off on pointless rants in an attempt to change the other person's viewpoint.... especially online.

Just saying.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Why do you keep referring to BF? Is this one of those petty, forum rivalry stand off type things or something?  

In any case, sit down, eat another cake and prepare that fresh tub of lard you've been looking forward to gorging on all evening....  

In this world Helga, you are going to meAT people with differing political views and beliefs, and its often quite easier to agree to disagree than go off on pointless rants in an attempt to change the other person's viewpoint.... especially online.

Politics is a silly thing to argue about.

Renee

"Easier"???? That's a coward's stance. If you aren't willing to stand up for your convictions against another individual's attacks, or oppose a point of view that is clearly abhorrent, you aren't worth shit.

We aren't just talking about established mainstream political points of view here. In your case, it's extremist foul mouthed pablum which should not be tolerated no matter where you find it.

What's the matter Koose, got no balls? You can say "yes", it's already pretty apparent.

Aryan

"Easier"???? That's a coward's stance. If you aren't willing to stand up for your convictions against another individual's attacks, or oppose a point of view that is clearly abhorrent, you aren't worth shit.

We aren't just talking about established mainstream political points of view here. In your case, it's extremist foul mouthed pablum which should not be tolerated no matter where you find it.

What's the matter Koose, got no balls? You can say "yes", it's already pretty apparent.

Why do you always seem to wait for me to log out before replying to my posts? Presumably you're hoping to get the last word or something.....

As for my beliefs, I'm pro white and a sympathiser of National Socialism, which I make no bones about and always make clear as I am proud of it.

I oppose the NWO Judeo elites who are causing untold damage on the west and are attempting to genocide the white European from their homelands through unsustainable levels of mass immigration.

And your problem with this is what exactly?